Making the right career choices after your class 12th is extremely essential as your entire professional career is going to get shaped based on the same. One of the most sought-after sectors after class 12th is the banking sector which has a plethora of opportunities for young individuals.
In the present scenario, we cannot imagine a world without banks. This is due to the fact that banks play a highly imperative role in our financial lives. Also, with more services introduced by banks, especially the digital ones, our dependency on banks is simply increasing.
This makes the banking industry a highly prosperous industry for the youngsters looking to make a career in it. So, let us explore the banking courses after 12th for students after their board exams!
Key Banking Profiles
- Loan Officer
- Branch Manager
- Bank Marketing Representative
- Loan Processor
- Internal Auditor
- Credit Analyst
- Data Processing Officer
- Bank Teller
- Mortgage Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Relationship Manager
- And more…
Key Banking Skills Required
- Analytical Skills
- People Management skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Technical Skills
- And more..
List of Graduation Courses after 12th
The following List of Banking Courses After 12th usually involve around 3 years of completion:
- Bachelor of Arts in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in International Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Arts in Banking and Financial Planning
- Bachelors in Business Administration (Hons) Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Economics with Banking
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Money, Banking, and Finance
- Bachelor of Business (Banking and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Banking)
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Banking and Finance)
List of Diploma Courses after 12th
The following banking courses after 12th usually involve around 1 year of completion:
- Advance Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management (ADBIM)
- Diploma in banking and insurance
- Diploma in banking and finance
- Diploma in banking services
- Diploma in banking laws
- Postgraduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Management (PGDBFM)
Key Banking Career Benefits
If we talk about the overall banking career benefits, the list will go on and on. So, let us just brief you about some of the key benefits of working in this ever-growing industry:
- Rewarding, pleasant, and safe workplaces to work and invest your precious time in.
- Provides you with important allowances such as travel allowances, medical reimbursements, sick leaves, disability insurances, and more.
- Pension advantages post-retirement.
- The job serves you with a handsome salary and promises job stability.
- Gets you prepared for different challenging roles by allowing you to experience and learn while on the go.
In a Nutshell
A career in the banking industry is surely a great step towards improving your professional and personal life. However, one should not forget that there is no substitute for hardwork and one should not leave any stone unturned while learning and working hard. For the best results in banking course with placement, it is imperative that best preparation is done and quality learning, training are gained from a reputed institute.
Are you a graduate who wants to get into the banking sector but is confused regarding preparation for various banking exams? If yes, your search ends at Aspiring Bankers! We are India’s foremost e-learning banking portal that trains youngsters to make a successful career in the banking sector. For further details, ring us on +91 7299 0000 62 or send us a query at: firstname.lastname@example.org.